The 11TH Asian Conference on Education (ACE2019)
- Venue & Location: Toshi Center Hotel, Tokyo, Japan
- Dates: Friday, October 30, 2020 to Monday, November 02, 2020
- Early Bird Abstract Submission Deadline: June 12, 2020*
- Final Abstract Submission Deadline: August 14, 2020
- Registration Deadline for Presenters: September 18, 2020
|Early Bird Registration:||34,000 JPY||40,000 JPY||June 12, 2020|
|Advance Registration:||42,500 JPY||50,000 JPY||From June 12, 2020 to August 14, 2020|
|Regular Registration:||46,750 JPY||55,000 JPY||From August 14, 2020 to September 18, 2020|
|Virtual Registration:||29,750 JPY (flat rate)||35,000 JPY (flat rate)|
The 2019 conference theme for The 11th Asian Conference on Education is “Independence & Interdependence”, and invites reflections on the desirability, extent and limits of our individual independence and autonomy, of that of our students, and of the institutions and structures within which we work, teach and learn.
- Promotes and facilitates new multifaceted approaches to one of the core issues of our time, namely globalisation and its many forms of growth and expansion.
- Awareness of how it cuts across the world of education, and its subsequent impact on societies, institutions and individuals, is a driving force in educational policies and practices across the globe. IAFOR’s conferences on education have these issues at their core.
MORE TRAINING COURSES
- Resources10 FebruaryFormative Assessment for Quality, Inclusive Digital and Distance Learning during and beyond the COVID-19 Pandemic (Learning Guide for Teachers and Trainer’s Manual))Content Type: DocumentsCreated:Language:English
- Resources11 MarchContent Type: Training CoursesCreated: 2020Language:English
- ResourcesContent Type: Training CoursesCreated: 2020Language:English