Assessment of Student Learning – Graduate Certificate of Education
Drawing on the world-leading research and assessment expertise of ACER, the Assessment of Student Learning program ignites new thinking about assessment and provides the practical techniques to make an immediate impact on students’ learning progress.
- Gain the confidence and knowledge to make decisions and take action as a leader in assessment.
- Develop new ways of thinking about assessment and its value in student learning.
- Learn how to critically evaluate different assessment methods and use judgements to make timely, appropriate selection in various learning contexts.
- Learn practical techniques to design and implement the right assessments for individual students and contexts.
- Gain the hands-on skills to use assessment evidence to inform and improve current practice, plan next steps for students, and identify professional development needs.
- Get access to the latest global research that is driving educational change in Australia and worldwide.
- Achieve formal recognition with a Graduate Certificate of Education from world-renowned experts in assessment, ACER.
MORE TRAINING COURSES
- Resources10 FebruaryFormative Assessment for Quality, Inclusive Digital and Distance Learning during and beyond the COVID-19 Pandemic (Learning Guide for Teachers and Trainer’s Manual))Content Type: DocumentsCreated:Language:English
- Resources11 MarchContent Type: Training CoursesCreated: 2020Language:English
- ResourcesContent Type: Training CoursesCreated: 2020Language:English