AEA-Europe 2019: Assessment for Transformation: Teaching, Learning and Improving Educational Outcomes
Description AEA-Europe 2019 is the 20th annual meeting of the Association for Educational Assessment – Europe. AEA-Europe is the foremost association for all assessment professionals throughout Europe. The theme for 2019 is: Assessment for transformation: teaching, learning and improving educational outcomes.
- Start Date: 14-16 November, 2020
|Member||650 $||700 $|
|Non-member||700 $||750 $|
|Local||250 $||250 $|
|Accompanying person||150 $||150 $|
|*Early Bird Rate applies by July 14, 2019, only.|
Focus on the manner in which professionals in educational assessment are adapting their work to the changing role of assessment in society.
September 22, 2020
14-16 November, 2019
This purpose of this conference is to
- Focus on the manner in which professionals in educational assessment are adapting their work to the changing role of assessment in society. There are significant differences between the extent and level of assessment experience found in institutes responsible for educational measurement as well as between the professionals working within these institutes.
Page Link: https://allchildrenlearning.org/resources_type/aea-europe-2019-assessment-for-transformation-teaching-learning-and-improving-educational-outcomes
MORE TRAINING COURSES
- Resources10 FebruaryFormative Assessment for Quality, Inclusive Digital and Distance Learning during and beyond the COVID-19 Pandemic (Learning Guide for Teachers and Trainer’s Manual))Content Type: DocumentsCreated:Language:English
- Resources11 MarchContent Type: Training CoursesCreated: 2020Language:English
- ResourcesContent Type: Training CoursesCreated: 2020Language:English